Monday, February 23, 2009

On The Mend

It was a rough weekend. Everyone was sick except for me. Kenny got it first, then Alex and Avril fell ill. It was a pretty bad cold. Somehow, I haven't come down with it yet. It's probably holding off until I get to Edmonton later this week, as is the tradition. None of us slept well over the weekend, and there was a lot of phlegm flying around. The three of them seem to be in much better shape today, so that when I inevitably get sick, Avril can pick up the slack.

Since she's feeling better, Avril decided to do some housecleaning today, and the boys, of course, wanted to help. Here are some pictures. Excuse the photo quality; these were taken with my phone:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

why are you coming to edmonton? and when? and is your family coming with you?

Michael MacKenzie said...

Conference, Tuesday, yes.

Anonymous said...

will you be gracing us with your presence?

Pat MacKenzie said...

I love that Kenny's wearing his MacKenzie shirt.

Michael MacKenzie said...

Yeah, we'll be by to visit. Assuming, of course, we survive the trip up in this bad weather. Also, Sara, can we stay at your house on Friday night?