Saturday, February 7, 2009

Kenny the Tailor

So I was sitting on the couch playing video games last night. Alex was in bed, and Avril was on the computer. Kenny was standing on the couch beside me. He had been jumping around, which has been his favourite activity lately, much to the chagrin of his mother. He had stopped jumping, and I continued playing Soul Caliber IV. Kenny was been suspiciously quiet, and if I hadn't been distracted by the pure awesomeness that is Soul Caliber, I probably would have caught him sooner. I heard a *snip*. I looked over and saw that Kenny had found Avril's sewing scissors and had decided to modify his shirt. The one that he was wearing. My heart stopped for a second, amazed that Kenny hadn't cut his fingers or, more impressively, his belly. I took the scissors from him, put them someplace out of reach, and caught my breath.

3 comments:

Pat MacKenzie said...

Kids and scissors have never been a good mix. Remember when Rob and Jenny got hold of my scissors and went to town on Amy's hair!!! Consider yourself lucky it was just a shirt.

Anonymous said...

max has done that too! i didn't see it, but he had little triangle cuts all over his shirt.

Anonymous said...

ROB cut Amy's hair because he was the barber of the barber shop. I was the cashier and just sat by ripping the Sears Catalogue to ribbons to make "money" for the cash register. But no one wants to listen to those explanations when there's pants to be pulled down.