Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Now Accepting Offers

With my internship coming to an end on April 30, I am officially in job hunt mode. I've updated my resume, and I've bookmarked the job posting page on AUMA's website. If anybody hears of any jobs opening up in municipal administration or some other field that might suit me (hotel management, perhaps), let me know. My mother-in-law found an ad in the Lethbridge Herald for a job in Picture Butte that wasn't listed on any of the websites I look at, so don't think you can't find anything that I can't find myself.

Also, the house that Avril and I are renting sold over the weekend, so we need our butts out of it by May 1. It would be nice to know where we're moving to before we actually vacate the premises. It only took one showing to sell that house. The first people who looked at it put in an offer. I give credit (blame?) to the awesome job Avril did at cleaning it. I helped, but she did most of the work while I was at work.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you looked on the City of Edmonton (or calgary or lethbridge or wherever) website?
There's also www.jobbank.gc.ca

Emtron said...

Too bad someone was just hired to replace me as office administrator at photo gift :) but you should definitely find something in Edmonton because there's an awesome house down the road from me with a basement suite you can sublet that I totally almost took instead of the house I'm moving into.

Michael MacKenzie said...

You're moving into a house? Where?

Emily M said...

113 ave and 101 st, really close to kingsway/nait and all that.