Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Changes

I've made a few changes to the blog. For one, I changed the title from hyperblogianism to MiKenzie, Inc. Why? When I started this blog, it was originally intended to be a place for my online persona, hyperferrianism, to post opinions, humor, and social commentary, much like he has long done on message boards. Instead, it quickly evolved into a venue to keep my family up to date with what's going on in my life. This has been a good evolution. I prefer this to Facebook, which I have hardly touched since starting this blog. However, this leads to my next change: I have a new blog that is going to follow the original intent of this blog (opinions, humor, and social commentary). If you're interested, here's the link: www.hyperblogianism.blogspot.com Some of you might not be interested, and I won't be offended if you don't follow my new blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

when you get enough entries you can have your blog made into a photo book. I've made several books so far and give them to my mom, mil, and keep one for myself.
If you want more details let me know (I don't personally make these, though, so you'll have to pay for it!)

Pat MacKenzie said...

I like your new plan. Family update blogs are great.