Monday, December 8, 2008

Blinding Sneeze

So I was driving to work today, minding my own business, when I'm suddenly attacked by a bout of sneezes. On the fourth and final sneeze, as I'm scrambling in the center consul for a napkin, something bounced off of my knee and onto the floor. I wondered what it was, but kept driving and blowing my nose. I noticed that my vision was suddenly blurry. My first thought was, "Oh, great, I got snot on my glasses." But then I realized the truth. I had sneezed the right lens right out of my frames. I wasn't too worried. My lenses have popped out several times before. But after I stopped the car and had a closer look, I realized that the screw was missing. Aw, man!

6 comments:

Greg said...

Wow, that's quite a sneeze..and quite a beard! You gonna don the Santa suit this year?

Greg said...

Spoil sport

Anonymous said...

You look so sad...

Michael MacKenzie said...

Broken glasses are a sad thing.

Anonymous said...

we wouldn't know. we didn't inherit the blind genes

Pat MacKenzie said...

Gotta control those killer sneezes Mike. I have daily bout of them but have never killed my glasses in the process.