Tuesday, October 14, 2008

On The Move



Alex can't crawl yet, but he can get around. He'll roll onto his belly and push himself backwards and squirm around the whole room. Then he'll start yelling because he doesn't like to be on his belly for very long. He knows how to roll from his belly to his back. I've seen him do it. But his preferred method of getting off his belly is yelling at Mom and Dad about it.

Kenny's vocabulary is growing by leaps and bounds. He's a smart little boy, and very cute. Yesterday, I was at the opposite end of the house than Avril and the boys. Kenny came running up to me and said, "There you are! I'm so glad to see you!"

7 comments:

Greg said...

Is Baron going to get to meet his closest cousin (Alex) when we're in town. We'll be there for 5 days starting Nov13.

Michael MacKenzie said...

We'll be in Edmonton from Nov 9 to the 13th, so Alex and Baron should be able to meet on that one day that we overlap.

Anonymous said...

are you staying with me, Mike?

Michael MacKenzie said...

I don't know yet.

Pat MacKenzie said...

Where are the pictures Mike? It's not that hard to add pictures to your blog.

Michael MacKenzie said...

I usually write in my blog at work when I have a spare minute. All the pictures are at home. I'll add some later.

Greg said...

Kenny's jacket kicks ass