Friday, October 10, 2008

Last!

It's important to me that I'm always last when it comes to techno-fads. I was the last person on earth to get a cellphone. Now I'm the last person on earth (under the age of 40) to start a blog. I figured that my baby-boomer parents each have their own blog, so it's my duty as a member of Generation Y (albeit one of the older members of said generation) to write a blog.

An explanation for those who know me in real life instead of online: the name of my blog is Hyperblogianism. It's a modification of my longtime screen name "hyperferrianism". I wanted an original name (as opposed to such names as sk8trdude2000), so I took the word "ferry" and added a bunch of random affixes. Later, due to popular demand, I provided a definition: "Of, relating to, or resembling the act, characteristic, or state of having too many commercial services with terminals and boats for transporting persons, automobiles, etc., across a river or other comparatively small body of water." But never mind that.

6 comments:

Kevineb said...

Congrats on being the last person to start a blog! And congrats to me for being the first comment on said blog.

Michael MacKenzie said...

You will go down in history as my first comment, Kev.

Emtron said...

is the "long story" about hyperferrianism having a red shoe avatar just that Bolt in the old days had an extremely limited avatar selection?

Michael MacKenzie said...

Kind of, but there's more to it than that.

Anonymous said...

What size are Avril's feet?

Michael MacKenzie said...

Avril's feet are size 6 1/2