Saturday, October 9, 2010

A Week of Thanksgiving

I'd like to recount the things I'm thankful for from this past week. We've had a rough year and looking back there isn't much to be overly thankful for, but If I look at a small enough period of time there is much to be thankful for.

Mike lets me sleep in, or rather go back to sleep, most morning after waking up with the baby twice a night. He also lets me escape the house alone at least once a week and cooks supper at least every other day.


Kenny picks me flowers. The only kind he can find.


Alex has an annoying dependence on chocolate milk, but he is so cute about it. He asks for "chocat milk" at least 10 times a day and is always grateful once he receives it.


I love my boys.


I also love my girl.


Hannah is such a happy baby. She may keep me up at night and demand to be held half the day, but she always has a smile for me. She's pulling herself around now in an attempt to crawl and she sat for the first time unaided on Saturday.

I love my house. My sister has lent me hours of entertainment and is always there to talk when I need her. Mom and Dad are always willing to watch my kids if I need them to.

Thank you all.

2 comments:

Sara_HB said...

That was nice.

JQ said...

You are a sweetie.