Saturday, October 9, 2010

ABCs

Okay, first of all, this is Mike writing.  Secondly, I'm doing this at Mum's request.  Hope you find it interesting.

A - Age: 32 (Mum - 30 = my age)

B - Bed size: Queen

C - Chore you hate: Washing dishes

D - Dogs names: I had a dog for three weeks when I was 16, and I don't think the family ever really decided on a name before Dad gave him away.

E - Essential start your day item: Pants

F - Favorite colour: Blue and black

G - Gold or Silver: Gold, I guess.

H - Height: 5' 7 3/4"

I - Instruments you play: Guitar and bass guitar.  Poorly.

J - Job title: Senior Representative

K - Kids: Two boys and one girl

L - Living arrangements: Four bedroom duplex.

M - Mother's Name: Millicent Patricia (Pat)

N - Nicknames: Moike is the most prominent.

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Dehydration (three times) in the Philippines.

P - Pet Peeve: Southern Alberta drivers.

Q - Quote from a movie: "Of course I'm mad with power. Have you ever tried going mad without power? It's boring. Nobody listens to you."

R - Right or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: one older brother, three older sisters, and two younger sisters.

T - Time you wake up: Between 6:30 and 9:00, depending on the kids.

U - Underwear: Mormony

V - Vegetable you dislike: Peas

W - What makes you run late: Kids

X - X-rays you've had: Teeth, wrists, head, chest, abdomen, heel.

Y - Yummy food you make: My cookies are legendary.  I also make a pretty mean black forest cake, and I'm quite fond of my simplified pepper steak.

Z - Zoo animal: Tiger

8 comments:

JQ said...

HA! What movie is that from? Eat the peas, Moike.

Michael MacKenzie said...

It's from The Simpsons Movie.

Anonymous said...

What about the hospital stay related to a broken jaw?

Pat MacKenzie said...

His name was Corky.

Avril said...

I wasn't in the hospital overnight with the broken jaw. (This is Mike writing, by the way. I don't want to log Avril out because she's working on a new post.)

Charmaine said...

That looked fun to write up. I like the quote. Funny.

Greg said...

Oh the head of the EPA...ha ha. Good one. The dog's name was Elliot, I thought.

Michael MacKenzie said...

Dad wanted to call him Starbuck.