Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Renovations

Okay, I've been meaning to post pictures of the renovations we've done so far since before Kenny's birthday, so I figure I better do it before you guys stop checking my blog and just assume that I've abandoned it.
What we've done so far:
-painted everything upstairs and a room-and-a-half downstairs
-laminate throughout the main floor
-linoleum on the stairs and in the main floor bathroom

What's left to do:
-new windows
-reshingle half the roof
-finish painting downstairs

For the before pictures, follow this link.

4 comments:

seashmore said...

No, it's okay to be late. We totally understand you've been busy actually doing the renovations. And, you know, reading Not Always Right. ;)

Greg said...

Looks good, way to go doing it yourself.

sara said...

renos can suck the life out of you..but its so nice once they're done.

Pat MacKenzie said...

I thought I'd visit your blog one more time before I deleted it from my bookmarks because of inactivity, and whaddayaknow! A new post! The new floor looks great. Hope dad gets a chance to see it this weekend.